A good question is truly a beautiful thing. When you ask a good question–or a “quality” question, as I’ve heard it called–it can help draw powerful energy to you in the form of the answer or solution you are looking for. I decided today to make a list of what I personally think are quality questions.
I hope that reading them over can provide you with inspiration and/or clarity in some way that matters to you. Which questions speak to you? Which helps you the most? Feel free to leave a comment below.
Quality Questions for These (Or Any) Times
- How do I feel right now?
- Why do I feel this way?
- How do I want to feel instead, if it is not how I currently feel?
- What is going well in my life?
- What actions feel good to me?
- What do I especially appreciate?
- What can I focus on today that feels good?
- What benefit am I getting from having to deal with the current situation, as adverse as it sometimes may seem?
- What am I grateful for?
- Who am I grateful for?
- Who do I love?
- Who loves me?
- What are the things I still get to enjoy, even if I might be constrained in what I can do in other ways?
- What is one memory that I can think of right now that brings joy to me and a smile to my face?
- What am I proud of about myself?
- What is one success I am especially proud of?
- How can I use this day to practice loving myself?
- What advice would I give to someone else in my shoes?
- Who would be grateful for the problems I face?
- How can I reframe problems as opportunities?
- What do I want right now?
- How do I want to feel?
- How can I give myself more of that?
- What are five things I especially appreciate about myself?
- What are five things I am doing well?
- What are five accomplishments (no matter how small they may seem) I have achieved in the past week?
- How can I reward myself, even in one small way, for the things I do well?