As I have done repeatedly before (such as here and here), I like examining things in my life to see how I think and feel about them. This is part of my ongoing effort to master the principles of the Law of Attraction by being discerning about my own thinking.
Today I’m going to once again look “under the hood,” vibrationally speaking, at a few things in my life. I consider these areas to be going positively for me. Also, to some degree I’m picking topics I haven’t written much about, or at least not that specific subset of a larger topic.
Today’s topics are:
- Reading about history
- Watching TV shows with my wife
- Reading business and stock market news
- Sitting at a piano wherever I am
- Being in nature
Now to examine the thoughts and feelings that come up when I think about each topic one by one:
- Lunch. Thoughts that come up: “I like lunch. I usually make my own lunch at home. This gives me maximum flexibility. I just had a toasted bagel with cheese, tomato, and turkey and a bowl of chicken soup my wife made. It was excellent.” Feelings that come up: Appreciation, freedom, autonomy, empowerment, choices, satisfaction.
- Swimming. Thoughts that come up: “I am enjoying swimming more and more. It is helping that I’m getting better! Today I swam 32 laps, which is about 1/2 mile. That’s as far as I have gone so far. My confidence at swimming is growing.” Feelings that come up: Satisfaction, growth, empowerment, appreciation.
- Reading about history. Thoughts that come up: “I have often enjoyed books about history. I also enjoyed studying history, especially in high school. Even historical novels can be hugely entertaining.” Feelings that come up: Fascination, satisfaction, joy, appreciation, ease.
- Watching TV shows with my wife. Thoughts that come up: “It is often very enjoyable to watch TV with my wife at night. It’s a great way to wind down and relax after the day. We also have had some great experiences watching shows we like.” Feelings that come up: Satisfaction, ease, appreciation, well-being, calm.
- Reading business and stock market news. Thoughts that come up: “I generally prefer reading business and stock market news to normal news. This is probably due to feeling inundated with stress as a child about the news. On the other hand, I find the numbers involved in business interesting and compelling. It’s partly for entertainment purposes, partly to stay up to date on the world of finance, which I enjoy.” Feelings that come up: Satisfaction, security, ease, curiosity.
- Sitting at a piano wherever I am. Thoughts that come up: “I generally will play any piano I am around. It is like finding a home away from home. There’s a world of music right there at my finger tips.” Feelings that come up: Ease, satisfaction, play, freedom, joy.
- Being in nature. Thoughts that come up: “I generally enjoy being in nature, especially in the morning or on cooler days. I also enjoy physical exertion. Being on a hike or a long run can be especially satisfying, especially the endorphins during and afterward. Being in nature can be wondrous and awe-inspiring.” Feelings that come up: Appreciation, accomplishment (in physical activities), freedom, expansiveness
p.s. This is post #999!