Skip to content
- I’m appreciating this easy go-to alternative to a normal blog post. It work wells on a night like this, in which I am eager to be done.
- I’m appreciating my students. Always good times helping others learn piano.
- Speaking of which, I’m appreciating my piano-playing book, which I continue to edit, and an online course I am designing 🙂
- I appreciate accepting my highly-sensitive nature and how well-suited I am to the things I enjoy doing: writing, running, reading, teaching, creating.
- On a related note, I appreciate giving up expectations of myself that don’t fit. I am what I am, I’m not what I’m not!
- I appreciate that we brought home leftover Chinese food from our visit with family yesterday. I also appreciate the visit with family!
- I appreciated going to the gym today and working out on the elliptical for an hour, something I have never done before. It was quite good!
- I appreciate being invested in the stock-market, which is at an all-time high for the first time in two years. Though I would appreciate being invested in the stock-market no matter what!
- I appreciate how fun and simple life can be when you live in a way that comes naturally for yourself.