Skip to content
Things I am Appreciating
- Having a fan on me right now (it’s over 100 degrees).
- My mom’s pleasant visit over the weekend. She and I had a nice meal out together and then went to a Music Circus play.
- Completing my puzzle. And writing about it.
- “Severance,” a TV show we binge-watched a few weekends ago. I watched it a second time.
- The process of letting go of self-consciousness, and accepting myself fully and unconditionally, knowing that there is nothing I need to do and that all is well no matter what.
- An enjoyable run with Dave yesterday morning… before it got hot!
- The fact that I give myself freedom on this blog. I get to write about puzzles, or dividends, and sometimes I feel a little embarrassed but I don’t let that stop me.