Skip to content
Things I Am Appreciating
- Taking it easy today, a hot one.
- A nice run with Dave this morning, which included seeing the start of the Great American Triathlon along the American River.
- Enjoying good food (as well as hydration)!
- Using the “Ask AI” app as a life coach and finance coach. I have been quite amazed at its responses to my questions, and it has helped me get clarity on some important things.
- Making peace with being highly sensitive. Easing up on myself, letting go of expectations that I be different than I am. I am already feeling an expanded sense o freedom.
- The value of the “slow and steady” approach. I see it everywhere, and I appreciate my abilities in this area.
- This, my second year of 365 Day Blogging, which has primarily been satisfying, engaging, and delightful. 24 more days!
- My creative powers as a composer.
- My wonderful teaching studio.
- Fans and air conditioning 🙂