Here is tonight’s list of things I am appreciating in my life:
- That I enjoy what I do professionally is rewarding, fun, fulfilling, and satisfying.
- My new computer, a blessedly fresh start.
- Running, an incredible outlet and mood enhancer, nowadays more than ever.
- My Wife, and our incredible relationship built on love and communication.
- Our cat Leeloo, who is such an incredible animal.
- The fact that I can choose my focus, and focus deliberately on things that feel good, while catching myself and altering course when I notice thoughts that don’t.
- Abraham-Hicks, a continual source of inspiration, clarity, and positivity.
- My fixation on personal finances, which I am using to build a life of abundance and peace of mind on all money matters.
- The value of contrast, which, while it can be challenging, seems not only inevitable but also essential to our expansion in life.
- This Blog, with its great flexibility, and fact that I can do neat things like link to other posts and write out lists of things to appreciate 🙂
- The ability to let the past go, and to focus instead on what I want (in other words, to pivot).
Appreciation never gets old 🙂