I’m gonna keep it simple!
Tonight I am Appreciating…
- Working on a film scoring project writing music for an old TV clip. I’m having fun.
- Taking it easy on myself with running. I’m enthused and open-minded, staying aware to do what works. I appreciate the running I am doing, and giving myself time to build back up gradually.
- Going swimming and using the gym. Not only has it been a nice additional exercise outlet for me, it’s been a lot of fun going with my wife.
- Finishing up the book I read to my wife, “Body & Soul,” by Frank Conroy. It was a nice diversion, and reading a book aloud is not something we have done much before.
- Appreciating myself, my life, for where it is, no matter what. Being okay with things, and with myself. This sets the stage to attract more good things 🙂
- Being able to do a short and sweet blog post.